It’s 2021, friends, so if you’re still sleeping on an old, generic mattress that isn’t custom tailored to your own personal sleep needs and preferences…well, you’re missing out. Our team at Flexabed has devoted 50+ years to the development and production of quality adjustable beds that promote incredible sleep, comfort, and ease of care for those who need it. It isn’t hard to see why this particular product is among our best selling adjustable beds. Our Hi Low beds offer comfort, customization, and ease of access unrivaled.
Not only is this adjustable bed ideal for any person with limited mobility, but it also offers a perfect alternative to a hospital bed for home. Available in many different set ups and configurations, the Hi-Low SL also allows sleepers with special needs to continue to share beds with their partners through the split king option. Imagine being able to prop up and read while your partner snoozes, or being able to elevate your legs without disrupting your partner at night. With the Flexabed Hi-Low SL, you can do just that.
Make the SL your own too by selecting the mattress type that makes most sense for you, adding on features like bed rails, or even upgrading your sleep set up with built in speakers or under bed lights for enhanced safety. The Hi Low SL is an incredible product, but you can also make it all your own with all our customization options. Bedtime has never been quite this exciting.
Learn more about this feature-rich adjustable bed option that lowers down to an impressive degree through our website. Its accessibility sets it a cut above other adjustable bed models, and we believe that one night of sleep in the Hi-Low SL will change your sleep game forever.
Features of the Flexabed Hi-Low SL–
- The simple touch of a button raises and lowers the bed base vertically for incredible accessibility
- You can sleep next to your loved one, even if you have different sleep needs, with the dual king option
- A luxury alternative to hospital beds for home, it’s ideal bed for those in home health care or assisted living environments
- Various mattress options are available
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Full Hi-Low Specs:
Height with Hi-Low Fully Lowered
- From floor to top of foundation with no mattress- 11” (13.25” with casters)
- From floor to top of low profile mattress- 16.5” (18.75” with casters)
- From floor to top of quilted-top mattress- 20-⅝” (22-⅞” with casters)
- From floor to top of gel mattress- 21” (23.25” with casters)
With Hi-Low Fully Raised*
- From floor to top of foundation with no mattress- 18.5” (20.75” with casters)
- From floor to top of low profile mattress- 24” (26.25” with casters)
- Floor to top of quilted mattress- 28-⅛” (30-⅜” with casters)
- Floor to top of gel mattress- 28.5” (30.75” with casters)
If you’re aiming for the best night of sleep of your life, the Flexabed Hi-Low SL just might be the ticket. Comfortable. Customizable. Flexible. Flexabed.