A Luxury Adjustable Bed You Can Share
Sharing a bed with the one you love is a great thing. In fact, it’s believed that sleeping beside your partner can reduce cytokines involved in inflammation while also boosting oxytocin, otherwise known as the love hormone, reducing anxiety, and lowering cortisol– aka: the stress hormone. So more good hormones and less bad ones? Sign us up! Also, increased levels of oxytocin can reduce blood pressure for a healthier heart. Plenty of research supports that even just lying beside your loved one can help reduce anxiety, which only means more restful sleep for you.
So what if you and your partner have very different sleep needs that can make it tricky to share a bed? That’s where the Flexabed Hi-Low SL comes in. Because our Hi-Low SL bed can be paired with any of our other products, you and your partner can create a custom sleeping arrangement that suits both of you and your differing needs and preferences. If one of you needs the ability to raise and lower the bed for easier access, as well as adjustable options for raised head or feet simultaneously or independently of each other, this is the perfect option. Pair the Hi-Low SL split king with any of our other options– one side for you, the other for your love.
Hi-Low SL Features:
The base can be raised and lowered vertically with a touch of a button
Sleep next to your loved one with the dual king option
Ideal bed for those in home health care or assisted living environments, a luxury alternative to hospital beds for home;
Several comfortable mattress options available
Height with Hi-Low Fully Lowered
- From floor to top of foundation with no mattress- 11” (13.25” with casters)
- From floor to top of low profile mattress- 16.5” (18.75” with casters)
- From floor to top of quilted-top mattress- 20-⅝” (22-⅞” with casters)
- From floor to top of gel mattress- 21” (23.25” with casters)
With Hi-Low Fully Raised*
- From floor to top of foundation with no mattress- 18.5” (20.75” with casters)
- From floor to top of low profile mattress- 24” (26.25” with casters)
- Floor to top of quilted mattress- 28-⅛” (30-⅜” with casters)
- Floor to top of gel mattress- 28.5” (30.75” with casters)
Aiming for the best night of sleep of your life? We’re pretty confident we can help with that. Try the Flexabed Hi-Low SL. Comfortable. Customizable. Flexible.