At Flexabed, we’re always working to improve the quality and performance of our premium sleep products, and the Hi-Low SL is no exception to the rule. That’s why we decided to give our Hi-Low adjustable bed a total redesign in effort to make this product even more comfortable and more accessible to our customer base.
The new and improved Hi-Low SL adjustable bed is fully loaded with features that make it perfect for people who need assistance getting into and out of bed. Just like the rest of the Flexabed product line, the Hi-Low SL is fully customizable so it can adequately meet the sleep needs of essentially any person. Check out some of this incredible bed’s features below.
Hi-Low SL Features:
- The base can be raised and lowered vertically with a touch of a button
- Sleep next to your loved one with the dual king option
- Ideal bed for those in home health care or assisted living environments, a luxury alternative to hospital beds for home
- Several comfortable mattress options available
Height with Hi-Low Fully Lowered
- From floor to top of foundation with no mattress- 11” (13.25” with casters)
- From floor to top of low profile mattress- 16.5” (18.75” with casters)
- From floor to top of quilted-top mattress- 20-⅝” (22-⅞” with casters)
- From floor to top of gel mattress- 21” (23.25” with casters)
With Hi-Low Fully Raised*
- From floor to top of foundation with no mattress- 18.5” (20.75” with casters)
- From floor to top of low profile mattress- 24” (26.25” with casters)
- Floor to top of quilted mattress- 28-⅛” (30-⅜” with casters)
- Floor to top of gel mattress- 28.5” (30.75” with casters)
The new Hi-Low SL adjustable bed can be tailored to meet your exact specifications. Choose between one-touch wireless or wired controls, select mattress type and firmness preferred, and even add a mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed or the optional, dual-timed massage feature for even fuller functionality.
No matter how you customize your Flexabed Hi-Low SL, we’re confident it’ll be a game changer as your sleep is concerned. What if you could have the best night’s sleep of your life every night? We think you can, and we want to help you get there. Comfortable. Customizable. Flexible. Flexabed.
If you have questions about this product or any of our other items, contact our team today. We’d love to hear from you.